Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language, Python was created by Guido van Rossum and was first released in 1991.
Python support multi-paradigm like functional imperative, object-oriented, and structured.
Python is also known as the successor of the ABC language.
Where python is used?
- Python is used in data analysis
- Python is used to created web applications
- Python can be used with the database
- Python can be used to handle complex data
Python works in multiplatform like Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry. Python runs on the interpreter system.
Python stable release versions:
- Python 2.0 in 2000
- Python 3.0 in 2008
Currently, we can use python 3.8.5.
How to install python?
First, download python from the above-given link and start to install exe file.
When you are installing python in the window make sure to select the python path option which is used to environment variable by which installed python will accessible anywhere.
How to write and run a python program?
- Make sure you have installed the current updated version of python on your computer.
- Open command prompt
- Type python –version or python –v, hit enter which will show installed python in computer
- If your system shows the python version, it means python correctly installed in your system.
- After that visit to desktop folder (using cd desktop) on window
- Create a new folder named home (using md home)
- Visit that folder (using cd home)
- Now open any code editor (like sublime text3)
- Write your python code and save with .py extension
- Come back to command prompt and make sure you are in the home folder and type python filename.py